Here we are again, yippee! The start (almost) of another fab weekend. What are you up to?
I’m looking forward to some gentle yoga this evening and spending time with family tomorrow, we’re having a yummy lunch get together.
I’m going to slow down and enjoy my free time this weekend as I have a couple of busy weeks coming up. I’m putting some quality sleep on my agenda along with some “just ’cause I fee like it” fun stuff! It’s important to change our routine and give the body (and mind) a little time to rest and recuperate every now and then
Here’s some more Friday Random Enthusiasm for you:
- How amazing does this shrimp pasta look? Simple and oh so tasty. Definitely going on my menu for next week, I LOVE big prawns!
- I listen to my audiobook on my morning runs and love that I can mix fresh air and storytime! Currently listening to this from Stephen King.
- Don’t these cookies look so healthy… mmm!
- Be inspired by my yoga teacher’s blog. She shares some very wise words here, great food for thought definitely worth a read.
- Overnight Oats! So easy to grab from the fridge in the morning. I whip mine up with some almond milk, natural yoghurt, banana and a sprinkling of raisins and cinnamon… keeps me full until lunch and tastes like a treat.
Enjoy every minute of your weekend xx
PS. What are YOU randomly enthusiastic about today?