How cute is this! That’s one happy mouse.
Hope you’re having a happy Friday too. I’ve had a funny week ’cause I’ve been flattened by a tummy bug since Tuesday. I’m pleased to say that I’m feeling much better today and although the weekend won’t be action packed, it’ll be nice to get back to eating again. Not eating is such a strange thing for me! Lots of sleep and TLC and I’ll be right as rain.
I’ve got lots of fun stuff for you this week. Hope some of this makes your smile and inspires you a little. If you fancy saying hi, just leave a comment below.
- I got a lovely pressie of this Clinique Chubby Sticks gift pack. I love the chubby sticks, they keep my lips perfectly moisturised while adding a lovely dash of colour without being too heavy. They can be bought individually for around €20 and come in a wide range of colours.
- Goat Cheese Truffles… so easy yet they look so impressive. Add some fancy crackers and you’ve got a lovely picky dish next time you’re entertaining!
- A bracelet key, what a brilliant idea. Perfect for running or when you’re not bringing a bag. Must keep my eyes open for this.
- This outfit is definitely something I’d wear. I’m going to keep an eye out for a nice plain skirt and tops to tuck in. Think it would be great with black tights and boots too. I feel some shopping coming on!
- Trail Mix Energy Bites… wouldn’t these make a tasty gift, wrapped up with a bow? Very autumnal!
- This quote made me think… If something in particular jumps into your head when you read it, maybe it’s time to take action!
Have a wonderful weekend and remember to spoil yourself, you don’t need an excuse xx