Wooo hooo, the weekend is here! Phew, it’s been another busy one but isn’t Friday even more welcome when the week has been a bit hectic?
We’ve had the first taste of proper chilly weather this week in Dublin. I was finally planning to get back into my cosy BOOTS but the weather forecast is for 20-22 degrees for the weekend! I’ll take it. Flip flops or boots, mmmmm??????
I’d love to hear what’s making you smile this Friday, let me know. In the meantime here are some of my happy finds:
- Let’s start with some zesty gooeyness. Should these Lemon Brownies be called ”yellowies” instead? Perfect for the last of the summer weather!
- I love getting a brand new mascara. This Liner Effect in black by Bourjouis is my favourite right now, waterproof of course. Sometimes I laugh until tears stream down my face
- Just because… this pic makes me happy. Now, he is SO FLUFFY!
- If the weather really does behave as promised, I can see myself enjoying this Peach & Brie Sandwich on my balcony this weekend.
- I may never wear this Yellow Dress but what a beautiful splash of colour… vibrant and so elegant…. who knows, maybe one day… I say, find the dress and then make the occasion to wear it, what do you think?
I like this as a thought to leave you with and a little challenge for the weekend. Enjoy the small stuff and have fun with what you have; time, friends, family, seek out whatever makes you happy!
Don’t forget to share your happy thoughts, just leave one in the comment section, can’t wait to read them. Mwah xx