Happy Friday to you, lovely reader!
The weeks are flying by but Autumn is a lovely time, it’s nice to have a change in the air. Did you see that the first tiny bit of snow has fallen in the French Alps… ooh, I’m excited already.
For now though, I’m on a countdown to my week of R&R in the sun. With things being so hectic, I’m looking forward to slowing the pace down, taking time to appreciate the small stuff and enjoying some fresh air and sunshine! I plan to read, mooch (I love mooching), eat good food, run in the sun… ooohh!
This weekend I’m hoping to get to see Prisoners (still!), might take in the Farmer’s Market and will definitely go somewhere where I can kick the leaves and enjoy the crisp blue skies.
Yes, come on weekend, I’m READY!!!
Here’s some fun stuff for your weekend
- These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars are egg free – this is perfect for a friend who is cutting eggs out of here diet for a while – enjoy x
- I love this girl’s video on different ways to tie a scarf… I have a drawer full of them so will be trying these out!
- I know we’re not quite there yet but I had my first hot chocolate of the season this week – it was mmmmmmm… Did you know you can make NUTELLA Hot Chocolate by just heating milk and stirring in Nutella to taste? Why have I not tried this yet?
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies – fabulous!!! Putting ‘em on the menu.
- I’m also loving that some of my favourite shows are coming back on tv… Big Bang Theory (laugh out loud every episode), Homeland, Downton Abbey… anyone know when Grey’s is back, or Revenge or Sherlock or…. oh the list is so long!
But most of all…
Oh, I almost forgot… I wore my BOOTS for the first time today!!! It’s time to get the winter(ish) clothes out! What is your favorite thing in your winter wardrobe? I love leggings and big jumpers, SO cosy.
Come join me on Facebook and let me know what you’re up to xx