I AM that cat!
Hi there. Can you believe it’s Friday again. The week has flown by and the weekend is on the horizon, hurray!
With the continuation of our Indian Summer and temps set to hit 20 degrees on Saturday and Sunday, I’m wondering if I’ll get away with my flip flops one more time this year… my flip flops make me happy and I may possibly own more pairs than is normal for one person! Jeans, tshirt and pretty toes… that’s my weekend sorted. What a funny Autumn!
- This husky knows how to make the most of the season! The video makes me want to go for a walk in the woods to kick through the leaves.
- I had Spicy Fish Tacos for dinner this evening and they were delicious! They’re fun and healthy with a zingy kick of lime. The recipe was similar to this one but not quite the same. I’ll work on my own version and share it with you…
- Although it’s been mild, it’s been a pretty wet week and I’ve started coveting Hunter Wellies again. I think I’d wear boots & socks like this.
Would you go all out and get a really colourful pair or go classic with black/navy?
- This is a real weekend dish to me. Curl up on the sofa with a bowl of Red Lentil Tikka Masala with Rye Barley , perfect for a chatty catch up or to have in front of your favourite flick. Healthy but tastes oh so indulgent!
- Boho Bracelet - so delicate and pretty.
- Always wink back!
Remember, the weekend will zip by so spend it doing things that make you smile xx